Friday, March 15, 2013

The End David Wall

I am sitting here full.  I still have food in my bad.  It was basic carbs and canned vegetables, but I made it.  I really do believe that food stamps are enough. I'm just as full as I was when the money was combined.  I also believe that there needs to be an additional grocery store in South Dallas.  The amount of time spent on the bus to get food is ridiculous.  All I really learned this week was more about what minority means and buses take too long.

It really is different being white in South Dallas.  I'm tired of looks and stares and comments.  I have to say though, for me, its only one week.  For many others it could be their whole life.


1 comment:

  1. I love how simple and true this post is. The food stamp amount is enough, buses do take too long and a grocery store is needed. Glad to have spent the week exploring this with ya!

    ReplyDelete