Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 2 David Wall


Day 2 I am much more tired today than I was yesterday.  Eight hours puts on a lot more stress than four, even without the grocery store. My stomach is full of cheap carbs that fill me up, but I know that they’re not healthy.  I feel like they’re just dragging me down more than anything.  The vegetables we are getting really aren’t enough, but that’s what we have. It’s really hard to deal with that along with an eight hour work day.  I’m used to a lot of complex carbs and this just isn’t doing it for me.  It’s making even doing this blog post hard.  I stare into space too much because I’m so tired. This blog post probably won’t be my best since it’s so late and I’m so tired.  It speaks to what it would be like to try to go to school when you had a job like that.  Like I said, I’m tired.  I can’t really type more.  Time to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment