Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 3-4ish

Good morning!

Last night the team decided that we should give actually living on on $4.32 a day individually a try. It was met with lots of controversy as many of those participating already live like this. My eyes were opened to their home conditions. Some decided to join this week because had they gone home there would not have been food to eat. From my perspective, I joined to try the otherside. While pooling our money was effective and we are eating well this week, no one is going hungry, I haven't gotten a real taste of food dessert life. I could have eaten like this had I stayed home. So this morning we are getting $8.64 for today and tomorrow. My tummy is already growling some but I look forward to having to utilize public transportation and explore my options around South Dallas. My tentative plan is to find something simple but filling, not relying on any fast food. Hmm...we will see how this goes.

Well I better get my butt out of bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment