Thursday, March 14, 2013

Relax Kind OF Day(Day 4)


Today has been a good day so far. Woke up this morning thinking we had to go to the farm, but come to find out we did not (Thank God).  I’m happy we did not have to work on the farm today because for the past couple of days my body has been sore. Some others and I walked to get breakfast which was good exercise. Today has really been just a relaxed day.
 We all walked a little over a mile to the McCommas Bluff Landfill which was really a good kind of long walk, but we made it. It’s a shame how actually close the landfill is from Paul Quinn College and within the community where everyone lives. I remember when we had the “WE ARE NOT TRASH” march which played a big role and made an impact on all of us, especially the students at PQC. Any way, as  we were walking to the landfill I walked on the train tracks for my very first time. I saw some very strange things. I saw something that might have been the spine of an animal which was very creepy.

It was very nice to see the peacocks at the farm. The two peacocks are brother and sister. As they got out the cage the brother ran out so quick it kind of scared me lol. The brother peacock wanted to go on an adventure and walk a far distance on the farm. The girl is named Bonnie and the boy is named Capone. I'm just happy that tomorrow is THE LAST DAY!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment